Monday, December 7, 2009

Boutiques and Shops



This weekend I had a chance to visit one of the boutiques that purchases items from Noelle Garrett Designs and myself, Meadow Street. It is the closest store I sell to, most are out of state or really far away. Our items are are purchased for the store Serendipity by Cheryl Johannes of Casual Cottage Chic. Cheryl also has a web site that features many of her own beautiful handmade items and unique vintage finds.


Carrie (Noelle Garrett Designs) has amazing talent! Her items sell really quickly! I can see why, her work is amazing! I was also able to find some really unique items to use for display at the show.
Well, it's a little over a month until the show. We are all busy making final decisions on display and samples. I am also fine tuning new graphics for my site as well as packaging. It is a lot of work, I wish Santa would send me a few of his elves to help!


4 comments:

Casual Cottage Chic said...

Erica,
I was so delighted you visited Serendipity Antiques in Old Town Temecula the other day. Now I have a face (and a lovely one, at that) to go with the name/shop! I do hope Carrie will visit us as well. Your creations are perfect for our customers! Do stop by my webshop again, as well.
Cheers,
Cheryl J.
Casual Cottage Chic
www.casualcottagechic.com

6p00e54ff4f7298834 said...

Erica ~

I have to agree, Carrie's items are beautiful, I also love your silk roses and am fortunate enough to own one. Wishing that I lived closer to Cheryl's shop, it looks amazing. Thanks for sharing your trip there with us.

Lisa
Pale Pink And Roses

Cathy said...

Lori, I love this blog. I'm very excited to be following along. You always have great info and beautiful pictures on your blog.

I am looking at that adorable pink cottage I bought from the picture I saw on your blog last Christmas from the antique shop in Texas! You go girl.

xo Cath

That's So Shabby said...

I love your blog!! That's SO Shabby is for sure following you now! I wish I lived close enough to be part of your boutique. I love what I do but it is so much more fun with others who love it as much.
www.thatssoshabby.com will follow you daily!!! Keep up the beautiful work!