Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Getting Ready for Market

Wow! It has been a very interesting December. There's always something happening around here and with Dallas Market coming up in just a few short weeks, the frosting is flying... literally. I found these awesome candle holders at one of my favorite junk shops. They're going to look great with my display.




I can't wait to show you all what I've been busily working on so stay tuned. In the mean time I've discounted many items at My Pink Boutique that you'll want to take a peek. So check it out! :)
Kimberly

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Kim,
This has been so exciting to watch as you all prepare for the Market. Make sure you have a Merry Christmas too!
Huggs, Nancy
www.coeurdalenegifts.com
coeurdalenegifts.blogspot.com

My Pink Boutique said...

Thank you for your sweet sentiments, Nancy. We're all so excited about this endeavour. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Hugs,
Kimberly
www.mypinkboutique.com

6p00e54ff4f7298834 said...

Kim ~

Your creations have always been a favorite of mine. I can only imagine how beautiful your newest offerings will be.

Merry Christmas.

Lisa
Pale Pink And Roses

My Pink Boutique said...

Thank you, Lisa. Spring is literally blooming here. Now if we could get a day or two of great sunshine I need to get pictures ready. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas.

Blessings,
Kimberly

Brenda @Just a Bed of Roses said...

Looking forward to meeting all of you at the market...good luck, congratulations and keep working hard! brenda and shellie