Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Sneak Peek

I know we all have been hard at work preparing our lines for market and I just wanted to take a moment to share a little peek at just a few of the new journals in my spring collection.
The first two are Vintage Wallpaper and actually come in three color choices, two of which are shown here.
This one is Paris Couture.
The final one here is Vintage Floral.
We will have a variety of tags, garlands and spring tussie mussies as well, all to debut in January. We hope to see you there!

~ Carrie
Noelle Garrett Designs

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Very, very pretty Carrie.

Lisa
Pale Pink And Roses

Lori Katies Rose Cottage said...

Pretty Pretty Carrie !! I just love your journals and can't wait to see more ~
xoxo
Lori

gail said...

Hi Carrie,,, these journals are so pretty. I love the Paris Couture. Its gorgeous!!!
I wish you all the best for all of your very hard work!
Have a great week, and happy creating. Hugs, gail

French Charmed ~ Rochele said...

Ooh la la! Let me know as soon as your Paris Couture Line is ready. It is perfect! Congrats on such lovely new design ideas! Rochele

Casual Cottage Chic said...

Carrie,
We love offering your lovely, creative Journals at our space in Serendipity Antiques, Old Town Temecula, CA. Erica stopped in on Sunday and visited; took some pics and found some display pieces for the upcoming trade show.

We hope you'll venture down our way one weekend and stop in. Let me know ahead of time, and I'll be sure to be at the antique shop!

xo,
Cheryl J.
Casual Cottage Chic