Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Designing....

My name is Erica, owner of Meadow Street. I have been designing and creating jewerly and hand made flowers for 16 years. I am so excited to to do trade shows again! I have not done one in 10 years BC (Before Children).

This January I will be introducing many new colors


New designs
Busy busy designing

Of course keeping the tried and true




New card stock and and make over on my site design coming soon, really soon at Meadow Street.

Stay tuned as we post our preparation for trade show in Dallas and show sneak peeks of our new lines.



1 comment:

Susan - Etchings of the Heart said...

CONGRATULATIONS Erica! This is so exciting!! Please keep us posted on this BIG EVENT! Of course you know we'll want photos! Lots and lots of photos of EVERYTHING *smiles*

I wish all of you the very best and am thrilled to see my MMP Friends moving forward! 2010 is going to be a GREAT YEAR!

Sending best wishes, *smiles* friendship, love and peace your way!

Susan
www.myvintagecharm.typepad.com