Friday, February 26, 2010

Ballerina Dreams

I thought I would share a special one of a kind piece with you. We found this great vintage crinoline and gussied it up a bit.

It really is all in the details with this piece. Tiny paper rosettes and lots of crinkly trims peek out of the rows of tulle.

I added this little dream tag because the entire time I was creating it I was dreaming of putting it on and twirling around like a ballerina in a tutu!

This wonderful crinoline would make a beautiful display piece or accent to any home, studio or storefront.
You can learn more about this item at Noelle Garrett Designs.

~Carrie


4 comments:

Elyse said...

that is beautiful!

happy weekend
elyse

Lisa said...

Carrie

Absolutely gorgeous!

Lisa
Pale Pink And Roses
http://www.palepinkandroses.typepad.com

So Shabby Pink said...

Carrie, your creativity amazes me! I love it!

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Oh my!! What a delight!! Love it!!