Saturday, February 20, 2010

So Shabby Pink - Vintage Whites

So Shabby Pink - New Category

Hello! We have done some vintage inspired pieces in the past but have focused for quite a while now on the pretty pastels I like so much. However, our love for things that look old is motivating me to return to that old look of Vintage Whites, our newest category on our website, So Shabby Pink. We distress as usual but then do our little magic "poof" to make them look old and just a little scuffed up. I love the look!


I can't stop there though. Hmm....what to do....Rhinestones! We have sparkle! You're going to love these.



I have cabin fever and am ready to get outside in the sunshine and ride my bicycle! Looks like a trip to Walmart is next though. I have a flat tire!

Peggy
So Shabby Pink

1 comment:

Lisa McDonald said...

Peggy ~

Even though I'm a pinkie through and through I also love the vintage white look. Your new items are absolutely beautiful, love the rhinestones.

Have fun on your bike ride!

Lisa
Pale Pink And Roses